DIFFICULTY: 2 out of 5 30 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2. Use the wooden skewers, chicken, chorizo, courgette and red onion to make kebabs. Space out the ingredients on the skewers to ensure they cook through.
3. Put a heavy bottomed frying pan or griddle on a medium heat. Add 2 tbsp oil.
4. Add the kebabs to the pan and cook for 5 mins until beginning to brown. Season to taste.
5. Transfer the kebabs to an oven proof dish and put in the oven. Cook for 15 mins.
6. Meanwhile, add the orange juice to a pan and bring to the boil. Once boiling, add the star anise and simmer for 30 seconds.
7. The take the pan off the heat, add the raisins and couscous. Mix the ingredients together. Cover the pan with cling film and let the couscous cook in the orange juice steam for 5 mins. Remove the star anise before serving.
8. To serve – put the couscous on a plate, add the kebabs on top and sprinkle with parsley.