DIFFICULTY: 3 out of 5 25 mins
1. Put the steak strips in a bowl and marinade in the ginger, honey and soy sauce for 5 mins.
2. Put a large wok or heavy bottomed frying pan on a medium heat. When the wok is hot add the cashew nuts and lightly toast for 2-3 mins. Set aside.
3. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and simmer for 4 mins. Then drain.
4. Put the wok on a high heat and add 2 tbsp oil. Once the oil is smoking hot, add the courgette and pepper and cook for 2 mins. Keep stirring.
5. Then add the coriander stems, chilli, garlic and spring onions and cook for a further 2 mins. Keep stirring.
6. Now add the cooked noodles and cook for 1 min. Keep stirring.
7. Put the wok contents in a bowl.
8. Put the wok back on a high heat and add 2 tbsp oil. Once the oil is smoking hot, add the steak strips and cook for 1 min. Then add the marinade and cook for a further 1 min. Then add the noodles mixture and cook for a further 1 min. Keep stirring.
9. Serve in a bowl – with the cashew nuts and coriander leaves sprinkled on top and a piece of lime by the side.